AIA King Khalid Primary Campus
Our Mathematics programmes aim to develop:
- Mathematical skills and knowledge that will allow students to deal confidently and competently with daily life.
- Knowledge and skills that are necessary for future employment, further study and interest.
- Knowledge of number facts and technical skills.
- Conceptual understanding of Mathematical areas.
- The ability to communicate in clear and precise mathematical language.
- The skills needed to transfer their knowledge to solve real and non-routine problems.
- The ability to conduct investigations using mathematics.
- Logic and reason.
- Measuring, estimating skills which includes using calculators and computers.