- Melbourne Secondary Campus
- Caroline Springs Campus
- Sydney Strathfield Campus
- Sydney Kellyville Campus
- Abu Dhabi Campus
Arabic / LOTE
AIA King Khalid Primary Campus
Aims of the LOTE program at the Australian International Academy
- To provide instruction in LOTE to develop broad communication skills of listening speaking reading and writing
- To develop cognitive skills and literacy skills in LOTE.
- To promote intercultural awareness and understanding of different cultures.
The L.O.T.E (Arabic/Turkish) program aims to develop an awareness and appreciation of another culture through dramatisation, story-telling, dance, songs and cultural activities.
L.O.T.E lessons follow closely the PYP and VELS, with focus on improving the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing through an inquiry approach.
Students from P-5work through progression points of VELS to reach level 4 by the end of Grade 5.